Agile Product Owner
Come join the iTradeNetwork team, and help us bring simplicity and efficiency to the global food supply chain. Our SaaS solutions enable many of the world’s largest food suppliers, distributors, and operators to collaborate and optimize their supply chain operations.
We are looking for a talented Product Owner for our procure-to-pay product. You must be a thought leader capable of understanding a complex global supply chain category, characterizing business needs and end-users requirements, and guiding the development team to deliver compelling features that meet these needs. You will be a product evangelist and expert capable of collaborating with our most strategic customers and internal stakeholders.
A successful candidate in this role must:
- Thrive in an Agile and fast-paced delivery environment.
- Be passionate about our customers. As a product owner, you must show deep empathy for customers and be obsessive about identifying and capturing their business needs as user stories.
- Value simplicity and be able to find the fastest path to deliver maximum value to our customers.
- Work with other product owners as part of the planning team to prioritize a backlog based on value to customers, product line vision, and the strategic needs of iTradeNetwork’s business.
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional teams that include user experience, development, quality assurance, and operations experts to define and deliver solutions that create absurdly high levels of customer satisfaction, and grow our revenue.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and balance requests against iTradeNetwork’s goals.
- Demonstrate a technical aptitude to ensure effective communication with all team members.
- Implements project administrative tasks according to requirements.
- 5+ years of experience as a product owner for enterprise software-as-a-solution (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with procurement solutions for supply chain management, food service industry is preferred
- Confidence, maturity, and finesse to build organizational consensus and to lead through influence
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills with a proven record of data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to represent and describe product offerings to internal stakeholders, customers, and partners
- Educational background should include a BS in engineering or similar field (MBA is also preferred)
- Formal project management and product management training: Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), ITIL, Prince II, or PMI
- Must be based in Boise, ID or willing to relocate
Must have unrestricted ability to work in the United States.
iTradeNetwork, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Resumes should be forwarded to: email@example.com
So that you may receive equal opportunity to apply for and be fully considered by all jobs, iTradeNetwork, Inc. offers the following alternate methods for forwarding your resume are available:
Via Fax: 925.660.1101 or via US postal: 4160 Dublin Blvd., Suite 300, Dublin, California 94568.