iTradeNetwork is a global provider of supply chain management solutions for the food and beverage industry. We bring simplicity and agility to complex supply chains with our cloud-based software.
The single most important belief we had when iTradeNetwork was founded in 1999, and still have today, is that collaboration is the key to achieving supply chain excellence. The easier we make it for trading partners to interact with each other, exchange data and stay in sync throughout their business interactions, the more efficient each partner will operate. Enabling collaboration was what our original trading network was all about, and it is core to every solution we offer.
We are looking for a Contract Manager to join our team in our Dublin, CA office.
Provide support to the legal department and help manage incoming customer agreements that are received from various departments within the company. The Contract Manager will provide assistance in preparing and negotiating customer agreements, including without limitation, master services agreements, statements of work, addenda, and supplier contracts.
- Assist with the preparation, management and processing of customer contracts and agreements through review, drafting, editing, tracking.
- Work with and act as an internal resource for iTradeNetwork’s sales, marketing, and solutions engineering teams in order to efficiently manage the contract process.
- Process large amounts of information, regularly updating internal customer and legal databases.
- Contribute to legal-related business projects as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with business leaders on contract / legal related matters. including proactively educating the teams on contract review and submission processes.
- Extensive contract management experience.
- At least seven years of experience working as a paralegal or contracts administrator for a software-as-a-service (SaaS) Company.
- Exceptional research and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with multiple priorities and multiple cross functional teams.
- Can handle high volumes of work and multitask as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Microsoft Office experience required and experience with Excel preferred.
Must have unrestricted ability to work in the United States.
No phone calls please.
iTradeNetwork, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
Resumes should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org