iTradeNetwork is a global provider of supply chain management solutions for the food and beverage industry. We bring simplicity and agility to complex supply chains with our cloud-based software.
The single most important belief we had when iTradeNetwork was founded in 1999, and still have today, is that collaboration is the key to achieving supply chain excellence. The easier we make it for trading partners to interact with each other, exchange data and stay in sync throughout their business interactions, the more efficient each partner will operate. Enabling collaboration was what our original trading network was all about, and it is core to every solution we offer.
We are looking for a Director, Revenue Accounting to join our team in our Dublin, CA office.
Director, Revenue Accounting
Reporting to the CFO, the Director of Revenue Accounting is responsible for managing corporate revenue policies including creating policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with company revenue standards, and researching and implementing technical pronouncements related to revenue recognition. The Revenue Director will work with the sales team, legal, and others to assist with structuring deals and the revenue recording and reporting process.
- Develop, lead the implementation, and maintain all revenue related accounting policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the impact of the adoption of ASC 606 on the company’s revenue recognition policies and make changes as necessary to ensure compliance.
- Review and document complex, multi-element sales contracts to support compliance with the company’s revenue policy and appropriate applicable Accounting Standards.
- Work with sales to develop deal structures which accomplish customer objectives while yielding desired economics and accounting outcomes for the company.
- Work with sales operations and order entry to set up order processes that are consistent with revenue recognition and reporting requirements.
- Perform technical research and prepare accounting memorandums dealing with a wide range of complex revenue accounting issues, if and as needed.
- Coordinate external and internal audit for revenue and commissions.
- Responsible for the monthly financial close for bookings, backlog, revenue, commissions
- Responsible for revenue accounting team, including order administration
- Design, manage and implement system enhancements, including the implementation of a professional services tracking system
- Identify and drive continuous process improvements, continuous strengthening of controls and support of ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- 8+ years strong technical experience with Revenue Recognition Guidance focused on software and multi-element arrangements. Familiarity with ASC 606 a plus.
- Experience in an international business environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer service, problem solving approach that will facilitate open dialogue and engagement with both external and internal constituencies is a requirement.
- Solid technical accounting skills with a business approach.
- NetSuite and SalesForce knowledge a strong plus
Must have unrestricted ability to work in the United States.
iTradeNetwork, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
Resumes should be forwarded to: email@example.com