"Web based collaborative solutions provide more value than traditional EDI. ITN did the application work while we focused on our core competency: moving cases"
As competition continues to increase within one of the toughest economic environments in years, distributors struggle to protect their already tight margins. DSRs and DSMs are challenged to distinguish themselves in the eyes of their customers. Now more than ever, distributors must streamline their supply chain operations in order to reduce operating costs and facilitate business opportunities for manufacturers and operators.
The key to turning these challenges into opportunities is a modular supply chain management solution that allows you to become more integrated into your partners' supply chain processes. The result is financial and operational improvements for all parties. ITN unites you, your customers and your vendors together in an on-line, collaborative trading network. You will gain visibility, control and insight into your most critical supply chain functions including data synchronization, procurement, contract management, transportation and logistics. Value creation opportunities include:
- Reduce costs and maximize your IT investment by leveraging one connection for all your trading partners
- Increase efficiencies and accuracy in order-to-invoice process with operators and manufacturers
- Reduce inventory carrying costs with timely visibility into product movement
- Faster collection of payment for deviated billback claims
- Improve access to accurate pricing information
- Optimize loads and reduce freight, waste and warehousing costs
- Improve relationships with key trading partners
Today, ITN partners with nearly all of the top 50 distributors, distributor buying groups and broadline, specialized, produce, meat, dairy, smallwares, janitorial, beer, wine and spirits. Using ITN's solutions our distributor partners such as Ben E. Keith, Bunzl, Coors Brewers, FSA, InBev, PFG, Scottish and Newcastle and UniPro gain visibility and control over the procurement processes.
To find out what we can do for your business, contact your nearest office by clicking here.