iTradeNetwork 2013 CUSTOMER CONFERENCE
Monday, January 21, 2013
2013 ITN Customer Conference Agenda Overview:
- 2013 Food Industry Outlook: A summary of 2012 lessons learned and the outlook for 2013.
- ITN Solution Roadmap: Learn how ITN is keeping track with the speed of change and what new technologies are being developed for the network next year
- Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN): How ITN applications’ leverage GS1 compliant data to deliver ‘perfect’ transactions, contracts, truckloads, etc.
- Business Intelligence.
- Learn firsthand from a unique combination of keynote addresses, industry-peer panel discussions and attendee breakout session how successful operators, retail grocers, foodservice distributors and suppliers have reacted to challenging business conditions and are transforming their businesses with both customer facing and supply chain optimizing strategies
- Understand how existing ITN customers have implemented relevant components of the ITN solution suite, quantify savings and ROI and their plans to further “leverage the platform” in the year ahead.
Register now for the ITN Customer Conference to take advantage of discounted rates.
Questions? Contact your ITN sales associate or email@example.com,
or call 925-660-1112 today.
This year’s Conference will be held on Monday, January 21, 2013 at the
Four Seasons Hotel, Las Vegas.
In keeping with ITN’s food industry - centric orientation, the agenda continues to reflect attendee feedback with more industry leader keynotes, a separate breakout track for both foodservice and grocery retail with educational panel discussions, and unique networking opportunities.