iTradeNetwork is a global provider of supply chain management solutions for the food and beverage industry. We bring simplicity and agility to complex supply chains with our cloud-based software.
The single most important belief we had when iTradeNetwork was founded in 1999, and still have today, is that collaboration is the key to achieving supply chain excellence. The easier we make it for trading partners to interact with each other, exchange data and stay in sync throughout their business interactions, the more efficient each partner will operate. Enabling collaboration was what our original trading network was all about, and it is core to every solution we offer.
We are looking for a Principle Project Manager to join our team in our Dublin, CA office.
Job Title: Principle Project Manager
Summary: Coordinates all aspects of integration and/or internal product development project(s) from initiation through delivery. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project(s) (i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints). Organizes project delivery with detail project timelines, scoping requirements (development/integration), project documentation, statement of work, and activities that will lead to deployment of product(s). Serves as an in-house project consultant from evaluating needs/scope/business process rules, workflows, planning and directing implementation efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes and manages organization of project documentation (scoping requirements, statement of work, project timelines, updates and tracking).
- Understands and can facilitate development projects within an Agile or Continuous Integration environment.
- Understands the financial details of each project.
- Assists or leads business development opportunities.
- Manages project execution so that:
- Project deliverables are of a high quality and meet the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Projects are delivered on time, within budget, and in the most efficient manner possible.
- Project deliverables are deployed and turned over to the client and internal technical support smoothly and efficiently.
- iTradenetwork policies, standards and best practices are adhered to.
- Prepares, implements, & monitors schedule and cost estimates.
- Prepares project plans that guide project execution to a successful conclusion.
- Identifies project staffing needs and assists in the formation of effective project teams.
- Assigns tasks to project staff in a manner that optimizes team performance.
- Identifies and procures resources necessary to complete projects.
- Proactively detects and evaluates issues/risks.
- Communicates project information including approach, progress, forecasts, and issues to stakeholders.
- Manages project teams – tracks performance, provides feedback, and motivates team.
- Provides guidance to projects on best practices and standards to utilize.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving, time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Innovative, creative and analytical capability while able to multi-task.
- Strong customer service experience and business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
The below categories represent technical skill sets that are required by this position. The level of proficiency & priority required by this position are defined by the following scales.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of IT Business, Product development, and Project Management experience.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Advanced Microsoft Office/Project experience required.
- Strong technical documentation and able to write, read and modify reports.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
Must have unrestricted ability to work in the United States:
iTradeNetwork, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
Resumes should be forwarded to: email@example.com