Technical Project Manager – Traceability Systems
The iTrade Technical Project Manager is responsible for project oversight and comprehensive technical management of the integrated SaaS, mobile and inline traceability software and hardware components offered by iTradeNetwork.
The essential duties include the deployment of the iTrade Traceability software and hardware products to the agricultural and food industries. This role includes the assessment, usage and testing of new hardware components used by the iTrade customer base including handheld mobile devices, tablets, printers, machine vision, geo-location technology, systems automation and telemetry. Responsibilities include collaboration with customers and internal stake holders. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential across the software development and engineering teams for deployment of iTrade’s software and hardware products to achieve maximum marketplace acceptance and viability.
Responsibilities include customer interaction, setting expectations, managing implementation projects, testing software updates, delivering software releases and providing technical support across the new and existing client base. Technical Project Managers also provide pre-sales support for the iTrade sales department during new customer acquisition. Customer service responsibilities will include the need to function as the primary communication channel with specific customers and interpret, collect, and document customer feedback to the appropriate iTradeNetwork engineering and development teams.
- Function as the key liaison and relationship manager between existing customers and the internal iTrade staff.
- Provide project management and oversight of large ongoing customer projects.
- Serve as the technical field representative to the iTrade client base.
- Become proficient in iTrade’s SaaS, mobile and various software products.
- Provide customer training and ongoing technical support to iTrade’s client base.
- Provide innovative problem-solving and influence future technical product development for new markets. Learn to recognize and understand new market opportunities.
- Test and adapt new and existing technology products to a complex food industry.
- Create technical documentation for iTrade’s software and hardware systems including product requirements, technical manuals, user guides and other customer service documents.
- Maintain schedules for internal and external deliverables, action items and commitments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, hardware integration technology, software development, or related field.
- 5+ Years of M2M, Network & Software systems development and integration and customer implementation.
- Fluency with M2M communications from the hardware layer through protocols and scripting for any of these is a plus: Hardware: RS-232, Bluetooth, HTTP, FTP, GSM, CDMA, WiFi, TCP/IP, Ethernet etc. Protocols: XML, SQL, HTML, Flat File, etc. M2M scripting: ZPLII, EPL, SBPL, IPL, Direct Protocol, X12, ANSI EDI, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative ability for innovation, delivering successful solutions with minimal direction from management.
- 2+ Years related to hardware and application solution management in a successful SaaS organization
- Proven track record of understanding solutions development, Agile software development principals and successfully managing and releasing complex integrated hardware/software dependent SaaS products.
- Familiarity with the agriculture, food and beverage industry, and supply chain is strongly preferred
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in Spanish language skills strongly considered.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
Must have unrestricted ability to work in the United States.
iTradeNetwork, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Resumes should be forwarded to: email@example.com
So that you may receive equal opportunity to apply for and be fully considered by all jobs, iTradeNetwork, Inc. offers the following alternate methods for forwarding your resume are available:
Via Fax: 925.660.1101 or via US postal: 4160 Dublin Blvd., Suite 300, Dublin, California 94568.